The Pilgrim Centre is a meeting place in the heart of Swindon town centre.
We are based over three floors:
- Ground Floor: Café @ Central
- First Floor: Worship Area
- Second Floor: Church Office and Meeting Rooms
- Third Floor: Meeting Room
Did you know …
- We are a charity serving the local community
- We have meeting rooms for hire
- We offer rooms to hire for your event – for small groups and larger groups up to 200 people
To keep our prices low we offer a ‘room only’ hire (includes tables and chairs), but we can provide extras such as flip-charts and overhead projectors for a small additional charge as well as office services (phone, internet, photocopying etc). Prices are per room are charged by a session, rather than by the hour: one session being either morning, afternoon or evening.
We can provide refreshments: tea/ coffee/biscuits for a small additional charge.